Time to get rolling on another blog tour.
It’s a little bit after the book release this time because I’m a little late putting this out, and I want to make sure the people who want to read the book(s) (especially those who need to read the first book) get the chance. Of course I’m open to more than just reviews during the tour–book blitz, interviews, guest posts, I’m down for all of these things!
If you haven’t seen it already, here’s the book.
Open the door.
Step quickly, step through.
Breathe in the darkness,
Until you are its master.
Ingrid Stanley is in more trouble than she knows. Ingrid’s dead friend keeps showing up in her dreams along with mysterious visions that feel all-too real. What’s worse is now the Collective knows that Ingrid is supposed to have superpowers. They’re waiting to pounce the moment Ingrid and her new superpower-wielding friends make a mistake.
When her family is threatened by Professor Jadore, Ingrid decides it’s time to take matters into her own hands. A little student protest can’t go wrong, she thinks. Not when her almost-boyfriend Ethan is fully supporting it. Not when her friends put an innocent student’s life in danger to make it successful.
Not when a powerful alien is waiting for Ingrid to inadvertently summon him into this world.
Everything’s going to be fine. Absolutely no one will get hurt this time.
. . . right?
Wrong, and wrong again.
Here’s a pretty badge for the tour! 😀
It’s your own fault if you don’t read this!
1. This is the second book in a series. The first book is available to read and review if you are a book blogger who wants to participate!
2. I only give e-copies for review. Sorry. Shipping from Canada to anywhere is extremely expensive. If you’ve read and enjoyed the book in e-form, consider purchasing the print copy for your personal collection! The back and the spine are extremely pretty.
Will I like this book?
If you enjoy:
- young adult science fiction
- spunky heroines who KICK BUTT!
- grey-area villains (people with suspect motives, aka, doing the wrong things for the sort-of right reasons, etc)
- grey-area heroes/heroines
- budding romances (romance that progresses with the series)
- books set in Canada! (a fictional town in Northern Alberta)
…then you’ll probably enjoy the Sparkstone Saga. There are some funny parts, some sad parts, but all-in-all, it’s a big adventure set in a university for super-smart young people…and some of those people happen to have superpowers. GASP!
Please comment, email clare (at) faeryinkpress (dot) com, or use the handy sign-up form below if you’re interested in participating, and I’ll get back to you with whatever things you need to get rolling on the tour. Please indicate a preferred day. I don’t mind having more than one blog on the same day!
There will be no giveaway for this tour. Usually I do one, but not this time. Call it an experiment! Support a small press and buy a copy of one of my books.
Thank you for your consideration, and happy reading!