A digital gift card for FaeryInkPress.com!
If you’re asking these questions:
“I don’t know if they already have this book.”
“I can’t choose WHICH book to buy!”
“What if they’ve already read this one?”
Then a Faery Ink Press gift card may be perfect for you!
- Price: $20, $30, $50, and $100 options available
- Design: Choose between three designs!
- Whom you’d like it sent to: buy one for yourself or as a gift
- When you’d like it sent: this digital gift card will be emailed to the recipient on the day of your choosing
GIFT CARD POLICY
- Faery Ink Press gift cards are digital. You will not receive a physical version in the mail.
- Gift cards do not expire. Gift cards purchased through FaeryInkPress.com do not expire. You can redeem the dollar amount for as long as Faery Ink Press exists (hopefully forever! 🙂 ).
- There is no fee to use, redeem, or maintain your gift card. There is not and will never be any extra fees to redeem or “maintain” your gift card.
- Gift cards notifications will be delivered digitally on the date of your choosing. When you buy the gift card for a friend or family member, the digital gift card will be delivered via email to their inbox.
- At this time, gift cards cannot be redeemed for in-person purchases from Faery Ink Press at craft markets, comic conventions, etc. This is due to the difference in systems used to track electronic purchases and in-person purchases. This especially applies to unspent amounts that have been redeemed on a customer account.
Using a gift card = utilizing the amount designated on the gift card code on a purchase made on FaeryInkPress.com.
Redeeming a gift card = loading the amount designated by the gift card code on a Faery Ink Press customer account for later use by the customer on FaeryInkPress.com.
Faery Ink Press follows Alberta’s Gift Card Regulations, which is part of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Gift cards cannot be replaced or refilled – Faery Ink Press gift cards are digital. Once you redeem the gift card on your account or use the gift card in exchange for goods on Faery Ink Press and the entire amount is used, the “card” cannot be refilled. A gift card cannot be replaced if it is misplaced by the customer.
- Once a gift card code has been redeemed by a customer, its balance is added to the total gift card balance of their Faery Ink Press account. This ensures your gift card will remain associated with your account (so it cannot be spent by a stranger who gains access to your code). The customer can look up their balance at any time on their account by logging in to their account. Unspent gift cards redeemed on a customer account do not belong to Faery Ink Press. They belong to the customer and they can be used with any purchase made through FaeryInkPress.com. Gift card amounts redeemed on a Faery Ink Press account are treated like a digital wallet.
- If you purchased a code and you have lost access to it, you may contact Faery Ink Press for support with the date and email used to purchase. Enquiries that Faery Ink Press finds suspicious will be discarded, ignored, and/or reported.
- The customer is responsible for keeping their Faery Ink Press account information safe. This means having a secure password and practicing other common-sense digital safety measures, not limited to but including not clicking on suspicious links and keeping their personal information safe.
- It is the consumer’s responsibility to keep their gift card secure and safe. Once a customer purchases a gift card, it is their responsibility to keep the gift card code secure so it is not redeemed by anyone other than the intended recipient.
- Faery Ink Press is not responsible for mal-redeemed gift card balances. If someone other than the intended recipient has stolen your gift card and used it on FaeryInkPress.com before you have gotten a chance to redeem it, unfortunately, there’s nothing I can do. Please protect your unredeemed gift cards.
- The sale of Faery Ink Press gift cards or accounts with gift card balances without authorization is forbidden.
- Gift card amounts cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- The customer cannot purchase gift cards with their gift card balance. Sorry!
- Gift card amounts can be used as partial payment for goods bought on FaeryInkPress.com if the total is more than the gift card value, so long as an additional payment method is used to cover the total amount. You may be prompted to redeem your gift card balance FIRST on a Faery Ink Press account before using other conventional purchase methods.
- If the value of items bought on Faery Ink Press is less than the total gift card amount, the remaining value on the gift card belongs with the consumer, not with Faery Ink Press.
- Customers do not pay tax on gift cards. But customers will be taxed on purchases made with the gift card, as applicable.
- Can redeemed gift cards be transferred from one account to another? Sorry no, not at this time.
- Gift cards can be refunded to the customer who made the purchase, at Faery Ink Press’s discretion.
- And while this is an obvious one, it requires stating: only FaeryInkPress.com gift cards, bought by the customer from FaeryInkPress.com, can be redeemed on FaeryInkPress.com. That just makes sense. If a customer has bought a Faery Ink Press gift card somewhere OTHER than FaeryInkPress.com, it’s likely fraudulent and should be reported to me immediately.
- Help! The gift card email didn’t deliver!
- Step One: Did you just buy it? Wait a few minutes for delivery.
- Step Two: Check your spam or trash. It may have ended up there.
- Step Three: If steps one and two have failed, please contact clare (at) faeryinkpress.com.
- How do I use the gift card? During checkout or in your shopping cart, there’s a spot to enter your gift card code 🙂
- How do I redeem a gift card on my account? Sign in, look for the gift card tab, and enter the code as instructed.
- I am still having trouble. Email me! clare (at) faeryinkpress.com.